HybridZ

Looking for a solid running or close to runnign 240z in NW

city hunter

Shaun,

I have a very nice, completely stock (except for Hella H4 headlights) '72 240Z which I am about to advertise for sale here in the Seattle area. It has a clean title. It is an A/T car which I pulled the stock engine/trans out of in order to replace it with a stock '83 280ZX turbo engine/trans (A/T). I have many car projects and just didn't get around to doing this one although I do have the complete L28ET and A/T assembly here complete with OEM wiring harness and ECU computer, and would like to sell it with the car as a package. The engine swap is a drop-in and makes for a fast car (even without an intercooler) and there is a lot of potential for a super fast car with some minor tweaks.

I have a '75 280Z with an L28ET in it and it was faster on the track than the stock brakes could handle even before I added an intercooler and raised the boost. The 240Z is a little lighter but will still need bigger brakes with an L28ET engine.

I'm going to post an ad on Seattle Craigs List with photos within the week. I need to sell several cars ASAP. I also have a red/black leather '87 Starion ESI-R 5spd which has Suspension Techniques sway bars, front stut-tower crossbar, rear crossbar with integrated battery tray (TEP), Tokico Illumina struts. Stock G54B turbo with K&N filter and blow-off valve installed.

I also have a Sirrius DASH Turbo head and turbo exhaust manifold in excellent condition which I has going to build a G64 engine with but I'd sell that head/manifold as well, if you know anyone interested.

First $1,800 cash for the 240Z with the L28ET/turbo A/T assy.

First $2,200 cash for the ESI-R.

First $500 cash for the DASH head/turbo manifold assy.

Dave

drdavidmom@aol.com

Do you have any photos?

Shaun,

I have a very nice, completely stock (except for Hella H4 headlights) '72 240Z which I am about to advertise for sale here in the Seattle area. It has a clean title. It is an A/T car which I pulled the stock engine/trans out of in order to replace it with a stock '83 280ZX turbo engine/trans (A/T). I have many car projects and just didn't get around to doing this one although I do have the complete L28ET and A/T assembly here complete with OEM wiring harness and ECU computer, and would like to sell it with the car as a package. The engine swap is a drop-in and makes for a fast car (even without an intercooler) and there is a lot of potential for a super fast car with some minor tweaks.

I have a '75 280Z with an L28ET in it and it was faster on the track than the stock brakes could handle even before I added an intercooler and raised the boost. The 240Z is a little lighter but will still need bigger brakes with an L28ET engine.

I'm going to post an ad on Seattle Craigs List with photos within the week. I need to sell several cars ASAP. I also have a red/black leather '87 Starion ESI-R 5spd which has Suspension Techniques sway bars, front stut-tower crossbar, rear crossbar with integrated battery tray (TEP), Tokico Illumina struts. Stock G54B turbo with K&N filter and blow-off valve installed.

I also have a Sirrius DASH Turbo head and turbo exhaust manifold in excellent condition which I has going to build a G64 engine with but I'd sell that head/manifold as well, if you know anyone interested.

First $1,800 cash for the 240Z with the L28ET/turbo A/T assy.

First $2,200 cash for the ESI-R.

First $500 cash for the DASH head/turbo manifold assy.

Dave

drdavidmom@aol.com