HybridZ

Ka-T guys chime in

Z U L8R

well, i've been looking into the brian crower 2.6L stroker kit (that takes care of the bottom end, pistons/rods/crank) + stg 3 cams,springs,retainers,and oversized valves all from BC. it's not that bad of a build imo, but i know i can get 500-600 without stroking the thing. however the stroker crank is fully counterweighted which is in it's favor.

and i'm looking into the borg warner s262 turbo as my weapon of choice.

as it stands now, monday i'm dropping the 510 off to get the cage, z32 rear end, z32 tranny on the ka, welding up a good brace to have something solid to strap it to our dyno with, and getting the stock gas tank modified so there's a bowl + a sump at the bottom so i don't run into fuel starvation issues when it's on the road course.

i also just got a b210 booster + bump steer spacers for it. it's coming together, i love that thing. the ka in it now has developed a MOTIVATIONAL rod knock from it's 240,000+ miles of wonderful service in 3 of my friend's 240sx's lol so once i sling the rod through the side of the block, i'll have a bigger reason to get the built motor up in there.

i'll keep ya posted and i'll see if i can't take some pics of it's current set up to kind of log this journey of Datsun supremacy lol

Dave @ Lethal Injection Motorsports http://www.lethalmotorsports.com

• 5 weeks later...

hellz yeah ^

i have the datsport cross member with 77 dodge dart mounts ($4 a peice woot!)

those mounts are like a third of the thickness of stock ka mounts......with the coil overs though my oil pan is like 4 inches from the ground lol (not like the suspension moves any haha, it's like pushing on a brick wall)

and i also made spacers to lower my 1" sway bar a tad to clear the pan.

it's working out real well. everything except that 3" thick griffin radiator....now i have no room for my front mount.....rawwrrrr!!

Dave =]