HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. i think it "use" to be the nicest z. Just yesterday i was on the freeway (405) going to the dyno and tune guy when my front left wheel came off. it was pretty empty early morning so i was doing about 75. For some reason the adapter bolts had gotten lose. Theres now damage on the front fender, rotor, caliper, swaybar end link, lower control arm......Im going to try to fix it but i think im f*cked.

No way dude... so your out of being in f and f 4?!

well im not giving up that easy. i do admit i don't have much time (a little over a week actually) and financially the car is draining me. Ive already ordered most of the suspension parts i f'd up thou. The left fender where the tire hit is the worst, and the rear has a dent as well. Believe it or not my front was not touched. when the car was on the front rotor the front was about 1/2inch of the floor. scary ♥♥♥♥. The oil pan was also luckily untouched.

oh yea to top it off i got a ticket today for an illegal u turn.

i guess this just isnt my MONTH.....

No prob Matt, Your car was practically done, and about to get that thing dynoed. It's a shame that had to happen. It was one of those surreal moments your not sure actually happened when you look back on it, but I think your car will be back up and running in time for the movie. Luckily there was no traffic and we both got out of it ok. I still can't believe I got out of my car, in the car pool lane, and ran after your wheel Haha.

Just remember, if you do decide to change your fenders, I've got 2 perfect ones in my shed. And if you need help fixing whatever else that needs fixing, just let me know. Oh, and I'll keep an eye out for those turn signal lights.

ill keep u in mind thanks.

well im not giving up that easy. i do admit i don't have much time (a little over a week actually) and financially the car is draining me. Ive already ordered most of the suspension parts i f'd up thou. The left fender where the tire hit is the worst, and the rear has a dent as well. Believe it or not my front was not touched. when the car was on the front rotor the front was about 1/2inch of the floor. scary ♥♥♥♥. The oil pan was also luckily untouched.

oh yea to top it off i got a ticket today for an illegal u turn.

i guess this just isnt my MONTH.....

That had to be a scary experience. Going 75 mph and suddenly the wheel flys off and you lose control of the car... I dont know what i wouldve done if it was me.

thanks guys. i think it "use" to be the nicest z. Just yesterday i was on the freeway (405) going to the dyno and tune guy when my front left wheel came off. it was pretty empty early morning so i was doing about 75. For some reason the adapter bolts had gotten lose. Theres now damage on the front fender, rotor, caliper, swaybar end link, lower control arm......Im going to try to fix it but i think im f*cked.

Oh man, same thing happened to me in my dad's car except it was the struts.

Hopefully you can fix your car in time.