HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The special affects team will have a hard time putting a big spoiler and stickers onto his car.

Thank god for that. Hate to sound cocky but i like the look of my car right now, and I don't think they will be dumb enough to want to change the look either.

Then again they do want us to wear Hawaiian shirts and look like a bunch of goofs......:icon52:

That might be true, but aren't you also supposed to have two right arms? That's so you can hold the steering wheel like a "pimp" and shift at the same time. Anyone remember what I'm talking about... I laughed my butt off in the theater on that one.

HAHAHAHAHA....oh man, too funny.

You also have to lean your seat so far back you can't reach your pedals and you can barely see over your dash, thats ganksta, pimp.

HAHAHAHAHA....oh man, too funny.

You also have to lean your seat so far back you can't reach your pedals and you can barely see over your dash, thats ganksta, pimp.

you also have to pull a ton of padding out so you sit super low, so only your head is above the doors window XP

Oh, and you can't forget the chin up, you gotta have your chin up and give people a cold stare. Then rev at elderly people at stop lights.

While were on the topic.. I think I'm going to get a ridiculous bodykit and SLAM my Z, put a HUGE spoiler on the back, keep all power accessories, get a 300lb $2000 sound system with TVs and convert the back of my Z into a hot tub... And add a BOV to my N/A engine.

Thats BA.x]

My experience with the film industry was an eye-opener. If there's no historical, industrial or cultural consultant to keep the director on an even keel with what's happening on the camera, the Hollywood BS factor skyrockets.

The hawaiian shirt thing is silly. Just wear what you normally do and throw the shirt behind the seat in case they insist. Wear it open and untucked if they force the issue.

and eleventybillion gears, with bottles of nitrous that last longer than a year

Waay funny, thanks! Eleventybillion gears,,,, way funny!

If you timed the races there car would be stomped by a yugo.

Strangely I do enjoy the beasts unleashing into unsuspecting asphault.

My experience with the film industry was an eye-opener. If there's no historical, industrial or cultural consultant to keep the director on an even keel with what's happening on the camera, the Hollywood BS factor skyrockets.

agreed, i had a little less than a year left in film school before i changed my major. the film industry is a stange place but you will meet some cool people to.

Congratulations. Even though we all hate the F&F because of the obvious mistakes throughout the movies, we all secretly love them because every once and a while we get to see something factual about some cool cars. I'm very excited to a classic Z in the movie. Now I don't have to wear a hood and sunglasses when I go to see the movie.

Congratulations. Even though we all hate the F&F because of the obvious mistakes throughout the movies, we all secretly love them because every once and a while we get to see something factual about some cool cars. I'm very excited to a classic Z in the movie. Now I don't have to wear a hood and sunglasses when I go to see the movie.

Very true. We might make fun of the movie, but it is entertaining to watch and it's about time they got a real Japanese sports car in there.