HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we shot Thursday and Friday. Although it a little overrated, it was a good experience. Meet alot of cool people (not to mention gourgous ladies) It did really opened my eyes to the movie business though. In my opinion, we give movie makers way to much credit. Most of the time the crew weren't very pleasant. And they really don't know sh*t about cars. It was pretty fun though (besides the fact i had to let people lean on aziza). There was one actor, forgot his name, whos suppose to be a drug dealer working with vin. This guy is huge. His arm was probobly the size of my damn thigh. Anywho he though when the camera was off it would be ok to lean on my z. :fmad: So i go over there (btw this guy has like a foot on me and at least 100lbs). And politly tell him that he cant lean on my car. He gets up and is ok about it. It was funny cause some people thought I should have left him. Yea right. Anywho they didn't even move our cars though. So much for race scene i guess. They were just parked them. I'm in some scene were there are a couple of cars racing by the beach, and im pumping gas in aziza (part of the dumb story line). Mike has his own scene were Vin and some drug dealers are talking. Funny story: Vin thought it would be ok during the time the camera was off to sit on Mikes car. Mike got a pic on his cell phone. Pretty funny. I guess its just a common thing for actors to have no respect for cars (or anything for that matter).

Although it was a good experience, if they call me back, i wont be going without a significant up in pay. Its not worth going from 4.30pm to 6am to get treated like crap. Plus our z cars are all over that scene so they should have really treated us a little better. Its all good though. Heres some pics.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0068-1.jpg

IMG_0069-2.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0090-1.jpg

IMG_0107-1.jpg

Paul Walkers personal car

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0128-1.jpg

IMG_0130-1.jpg

IMG_0133-1.jpg

Vin and Michelle (alot hotter in person btw)

IMG_0136-2.jpg

Method Mans Lambo (he managed to stall it while leaving:hs:)

IMG_0139-1.jpg

lol film crews are a PITA sometimes, they dont get paid enough and spend half their day sitting around waiting or setting up things for hours only to shoot it for 3 min and then have it edited out later.:banghead:

geat pics by the way, i might have to put a hoodie and sunglasses on to and go see it (just dont tell my friends:icon55:)

If this movie makes Z's more popular and everyone starts buying them up i would like people to know that i am of the pre-bandwagoner era.

And to add, I guess if people start getting more z's companies will start doing better and with the extra $$ they can go into some R&D for new stuff.

I thought about having him sign the car. But I didn't have a marker haha. Although I thought about the eBay potential. This is the car ive driven since High school. Although I could build a better one. I have alot of memories with this car. So selling it isnt really something I want to do. Obviously if circumstances make me do it fine. But right now i don't need to.

The scene was shot in San pedro. About 45mins north of where i live.

Hmm. So the scene that they made you do is pump gas in to you car while some characters race? Did you have any lines or are you just in the back of the scene?

Anyway, sorry that you didn't get to race your car or have a big role. At least your car is one of the better ones that were there. So is that the end of it? No more scenes? How were the other cars that were driven there by the owners?

P.S whats the blue car next to the blue camaro?

Well shoot, even if you weren't paid enough to get you and your car treated like crap, at least you can walk away having had a small taste of the movie biz and will get a chance to see your pride and joy up on the screen. (as long as they don't edit it out)

I saw the first one in theaters... Enjoyed it but overall thought it was total crap and was more of a comedy than anything else.

Skipped the second, saw it on HBO

Saw the third because a friend was watching it at his house.

I might actually go to the theater for this one, just because of you guys. I'll go with some car buddies and be able to say "hey, I know those guys. They're on my Z board." And that's just plain cool.

There's pros and cons to the popularity of the Z growing, but I honestly don't think they'll change in price too much. These movies are becomming less and less popular and I can't forsee anything getting kids all that interested in these cars unless it was a main character's car.

hey guys its mike with B.customs as you all already know aziza and I had a LONG WEEKEND....anyways the story is true vin diesle is on my ♥♥♥♥ list... he sat on my car and caved in the widshield cowling a little bit with his ass....i was so fuckn pissed i was walking towards him to tell him to get off and some production guy told me that he understood and not to worry...if there was any damage that they would take care of it...well they sure are! vin was an ass and had no respect for anyone.

I was talking to mechelle rodrigus alot tho shes awsome lol.... anyways here are some of my pics forgive me they are from my cell phone.

arg all i can do is links

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830379&MyToken=3f43784a-383b-4717-ac24-c687f7160479

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830386

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830376

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830372