HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

If you just go to his myspace in his signature you can find the pics.

This is funny thouhg, because I was on your myspace a few days ago without realizing it was YOU from hybridZ. My brother spotted a clean orange Z on a video on our cousins myspace so he told me to go check it out. Checked it out and found the myspace that when to the car and hey, there you are! Just made the connection as I was checking out the FnF pics.

My cousin's myspace - http://www.myspace.com/allablur

hmm, his comments aren't comming up. Anyways, it was in a vid posted in a comment from this guy

http://www.myspace.com/lbrtcustoms

Know either of them? Small world still.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys its mike with B.customs as you all already know aziza and I had a LONG WEEKEND....anyways the story is true vin diesle is on my ♥♥♥♥ list... he sat on my car and caved in the widshield cowling a little bit with his ass....i was so fuckn pissed i was walking towards him to tell him to get off and some production guy told me that he understood and not to worry...if there was any damage that they would take care of it...well they sure are! vin was an ass and had no respect for anyone.

I was talking to mechelle rodrigus alot tho shes awsome lol.... anyways here are some of my pics forgive me they are from my cell phone.

arg all i can do is links

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830379&MyToken=3f43784a-383b-4717-ac24-c687f7160479

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830386

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830376

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhoto&albumID=904112&imageID=8830372

You gave us the wrong links. those are the URL links for when you click the image. we need teh .JPG links

Again, his pics are NOT private (unless he's my friend and I didn't realize it, but I doubt it).

Click on the myspace link in his signature.

Go to pics

Go to Fast And Furious album.

This does not work for those who have no myspace...

Could someone host them on photobucket or something?

That's messed up. Too bad the pics are so bad. Looks like a really high ISO, but with a phone cam there's no telling. This is going to sound like Corporate America's get rich quick scam but....Sue him! HAHA bet you could get a lot of money without even trying.

the pictures are grainy because when he was on set they wouldnt let u take pictures with cameras so i had to sneek in a few shots with my phone..and yes it was very disrepectful and i was very angry....i was walking up to him and a production team memeber stopped me and said "i understand...i understand dont worry if theres any damages we will pay for it" and i told him to get vin off my car...and he said ok and walked away....its all good tho since i work at a bodys shop i wrote up an estimate and got some from some of my buddies for over 2 grand...and they should be isuing me a check soon......

Not that anyone should condone treating a nice car like that, but ... Does he know that it is somebody's car, and that it's not just a junker put together by the studio only to look nice on camera. He might think that the studio bought all of the cars and that they're expecting them all to be damaged in shooting anyway. Still, "don't sit on someone else's car" is a pretty simple rule-of-thumb.

Not that anyone should condone treating a nice car like that, but ... Does he know that it is somebody's car, and that it's not just a junker put together by the studio only to look nice on camera. He might think that the studio bought all of the cars and that they're expecting them all to be damaged in shooting anyway. Still, "don't sit on someone else's car" is a pretty simple rule-of-thumb.

Nah, he's just rich and full of himself. Looks much shorter than I expected...

he is much shorter then expected!!! thats justin lin (director) next to him.....hes short and vin is not too much taller then him while on my car :( he walks wierd and looks wierd in person... P.s im selling the motor in that car in the for sale section....

the pictures are grainy because when he was on set they wouldnt let u take pictures with cameras so i had to sneek in a few shots with my phone..and yes it was very disrepectful and i was very angry....i was walking up to him and a production team memeber stopped me and said "i understand...i understand dont worry if theres any damages we will pay for it" and i told him to get vin off my car...and he said ok and walked away....its all good tho since i work at a bodys shop i wrote up an estimate and got some from some of my buddies for over 2 grand...and they should be isuing me a check soon......

They wouldnt let you talk to vin? Hahha was it his requests or was the production team being protective of him so he doesnt get in a fight and have injurys delaying the shoot? He must be a rather arrogant person...

I told Mike I would tell him. Should have actually. The actor that Vin D was working with (some nobody) leaned on my car and i told him he cant be doing that even though the guy had at least a foot and a half on me and probably 100lbs on me.

Sorry but my car isn't that type of car. There were plenty of hondas around for that.

:roll: