HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

Lets face it, to them its about entertainment and money, not about the accuracy of the cars in the movie.

I mean really.. through every FnF movie, I was disappointed to see how slow the cars really were, and how they had like 15 speed gearboxes.. lol.

Hydraulic rollers.. weighted rear ends..

Maybe I just prefer things to be more realistic, because I could point out a million things that just were disappointing.

On a side note, I Did see your car az.. For the whole 5 seconds it was shown, lol..

I just wish they made an accurate movie for us crazy gear heads.

Steve-

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched it, and I really liked it. I watched it not expecting a documentary, just an entertaining one. And IMO, that's what all of the F&F movies were made for, entertainment. And yeah, I noticed a lot of inaccuracies, but I wasn't expecting everything to be spot on. Maybe I'm just too easy on filmakers lol.

And Aziza, I saw your car, I'm famous by association now! lol

Saw tonight, not bad - acting was ... pretty good. Could have been better, but it could have been a LOT worse. Action was decent. Not the best car driving scenes, but enough to get your blood pumping a little. Most of it looked real, except for the gay tunnel scene. I mean, who wants to see 5 dudes go up the same hole?? :-)

Lame that they killed a main character, but Diesel was back, so that was good and his acting seemed like it had improved, even Walker did a good job.

Overall, good flick with cool cars, but could have used more footage of the cars (Z) and a little better action.

Just saw it. Meh. At least it was miles ahead of the 2nd. Better than the 1st? Probably. Better than tokyo drift? Not sure.

The CG was more prominent than the other movies, and just as ridiculous. Although the story had potential, I felt like I was watching a soap opera. They took themselves too seriously. The first movie and tokyo drift might not have been as "well done" in many ways, but at least they were a bit more light hearted and didn't over extend themselves too much. I'm half expecting the next installment to be fully CG, or maybe even anime.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 6. Worth seeing (not a 5 or bellow), but definitely not for everyone and definitely not worth being a single soul's "favorite movie".

• 2 months later...

I recently got the blu ray copy of fast and furious... On the dvd/bluray copy they show aziza pumping the gas! They accually show matt/aziza's face and body when hes pumping the gas into his car. I could of sworn in the theater it was taken out.

13zphdt.jpg

2iqer1w.jpg

Look at that last pic... way to go Matt! I'll be watching FnF on loop right there, I think we've all been waiting to see a sweet Z in one of these movies.

Haven't seen it yet, but I can tell you that transformers sucked. The first was great, the second was like...

Two and a half hours of suck. you're watching it, wishing Megan Fox's tittie might fall out in all the bouncing and running going on, meanwhile wondering how many people are going to lose money on this, feeling sorry for the thousands involved in it, thinking "Christ, the guy that masterminded this is clearly insane!"

It was like trying to maintain an erection through footage of the towers going down. For over two hours.

But on the first note, the car looks great, man!