HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after seeing what happened to the Trueno after Initial D, and the massive explosion in ricer cars after Fast and the Furious, i have a feeling that those stupidly outrageously priced Z's that pop up on ebay...might become the norm. if that does happen...i will cry hahahaha.

even though Harumi is the only Z i'll ever own.

As long as they don't show people how to rice out a Z that would definitely be sweet!

but on the other hand, like mopar says...Its pretty darn hard to find a $250 dollar ae86 anymore... Don't want that to happen to Z's

I think it would be a good think to have s30's get alot more recognition. But as mopar was saying, it is gonna get more expensive. The s30's are already hard to find, with a new flair in popularity it could make them impossible to find, like a nissan skyline.

Ok, lets get my 280zx in their, sell it, and I'll buy a cheap Z and follow in mull,s foot steps.

Or get a Z on their, sell all your beautiful cars and buy a ZX!!!!!!!!!!:) ZX's could use a bit more of your ingenuity! Besides some of you guys are getting older and would appciate the chushy ride of the zx instead of lexus, bmw, infinity, etc....

Its pretty darn hard to find a $250 dollar ae86 anymore... Don't want that to happen to Z's

Hey wait a sec, when was that fast and furious' fault?

I'm not like a huge fan of the movies or anything, but the AE86 prices are nearly 100% caused by initial D, a huge spark of the current USA drift craze.

I'm hoping the wangan anime doesn't catch on. Could have the same effect on the S30.

Hey wait a sec, when was that fast and furious' fault?

I'm not like a huge fan of the movies or anything, but the AE86 prices are nearly 100% caused by initial D, a huge spark of the current USA drift craze.

I'm hoping the wangan anime doesn't catch on. Could have the same effect on the S30.

Drift craze? sorta i guess. I would call it JDM craze. But fast and the furious has some fault in it... but not all.

I still think the AE86 would have been left completely alone and nearly forgotten about if it hadn't of been for initial D and BMI's Tshichia (dori dori, or drift king).

Those two elements I believe are the only reason the AE86 price rose like it did. Even after the first TWO fast and furious movies came out you could still get an 86 for pretty cheap, because the drift stuff hadn't hit full swing yet.

And the drift craze here in america is being domiated by americans. Ironic. The JDM craze is fading around here in the bay area, and I doubt drifting will last forever. Lets just hope S30 prices get left alone.

Yeah hopefully they wont put a Z into the movie. I dont want the days of $250 parts cars to end...
And more importantly, I don't want to know what they'll do to a Z after hearing what they supposedly did to a challenger in another F&F movie. For those of you who watch Muscle Car on Spike TV, I think you know what I'm talking about.