HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

well i guess since everyone knows already. yes the car is going to be in the movie. :lol: Suppose to be some Dominican republic race scene. The car does run, and drive, but im still working out the bugs. Start filming at the end of this month. Although im not a fan of the Fast and Furious sequence, this does look like a fun opportunity so im def jumping on it.

As far as z cars value going up? idk. they might. so buy a few haha.:eek:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howd they find your car anyways?, congrats by the way

I had a private invite to the casting call. so i overnighted parts and finished the car in two days haha (it helped that everyone i know said i couldn't make it). only got about 4 hours of sleep but it was fun never the less.

another way of looking at this is that if this does go thru, there should be tons of after market parts for our cars. who knows maybe someone will make s30 chassis (or something that resembles it) like they do with the old muscle cars.

Since they're telling you that you'll be driving I'm assuming that it's going to be a background car, not something that's "center stage" so to speak. Once you know it'd be nice to know how much of a role your car will play.

gah...

Just when I was finally getting an S30z too...

Aww well, let's just hope its to hard for them to find and they give up because of the rust.

Better yet, maybe they'll buy all the crappy rust filled ones and put 10k into restoring it, then give up and sell it for 3k. I'd buy that :D

Maybe it will be a role similar in the 1st movie where the supra pulls up next to the ferrari. A "sorta" main role like that. The ferrari was probably owned by the driver.

that would be sick if aziza pulled next to a Ferrari. u would see me grinning from ear to ear in that scene haha.

hey i can dream...