HybridZ

Fast and the Furious 4 casting call...

BurnoutZ

that would be sick if aziza pulled next to a Ferrari. u would see me grinning from ear to ear in that scene haha.

hey i can dream...

That would be cool, btw will you be able to smoke a ferrari? How fast you think the ls1 will take you on a 1/4 mile?:D

Good Luck!

Edit: They should have a Big Phil cameo lol

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha idk if it would smoke a ferrari. id like to say yes but idk. Ill tell u. right now this thing is nasty fast and scares the ♥♥♥♥ out of me, and its still having computer issues (which will be solved this weekend, and ill possibly have dyno numbers as well.). so we will see once i get this thing dialed in. :icon54:

As long as they don't show people how to rice out a Z that would definitely be sweet!

but on the other hand, like mopar says...Its pretty darn hard to find a $250 dollar ae86 anymore... Don't want that to happen to Z's

^^^ supra guys think they sh*t gold since #1 came out... You can find "stroker kits" (pistons, rods, crank and rings) for $12k for the 2jz.

haha idk if it would smoke a ferrari. id like to say yes but idk. Ill tell u. right now this thing is nasty fast and scares the ♥♥♥♥ out of me, and its still having computer issues (which will be solved this weekend, and ill possibly have dyno numbers as well.). so we will see once i get this thing dialed in. :icon54:

That will prob have to depend on the ferrari you race. You have a power to weight advantage even tho some might have a v12. But if your going with one of the lighter bigger engined ones.... hahhha gl. Did they tell you it was gonna be a RACE scene or did they just say it was a scene? mmhmm

Definitely get back to us! I'm so excited for an S30 to be in a movie. Hopefully it'll boost the recognition without raising prices dramatically.

Hopefully it'll be a decent role so it gets noticed. I hate when there are cars better than the leads rolling by in the background so you can barely see them. haha

Keep us posted. remember, try to get us some inside pics. haha. A car with a lead role possibly??? haha

CONGRATS!

You probably should at least watch the first one, the new one is suppose to tie directly into the first one, charactors and plot. I dont think 2 and 3 are gonna be related to the 4th.

There is supposed to be a plot? These have a plot?? Really? Please tell me you are kidding? Sorry, have to disagree on this one. I would say its pretty safe to watch this movie and not get lost because you missed the first one with such rich character development. It is not like its "Lord of the Rings" guys.

Guest TeamNissan
There is supposed to be a plot? These have a plot?? Really? Please tell me you are kidding? Sorry, have to disagree on this one. I would say its pretty safe to watch this movie and not get lost because you missed the first one with such rich character development. It is not like its "Lord of the Rings" guys.

Took the words out of my mouth.

I hope the s30 brings some class to a otherwise waste of film.

Hey arnt all the cars in f f supposed to have atleast 16 gears in the tranny? Seems like the cars are in 10th gear before they are at like, 90mph some 30secs later.

That might be true, but aren't you also supposed to have two right arms? That's so you can hold the steering wheel like a "pimp" and shift at the same time. Anyone remember what I'm talking about... I laughed my butt off in the theater on that one.

Im going to have to wait until netflix has it :-(...too ashamed to ask the theater booth for ticks to fast and furious,not to mention being seen there lol.

I have no shame.

I love fantasy movies like Die Hard X, Pirates of the Carribean X, and Fast and the Furious X. I drove my Chevy V8 powered side pipe equipped 260Z to the first one just for fun. After the movie, all the kids were blipping their throttles and acting ignorant. I fired mine up and they just stared as I rumbled off. One wanted to know what kind of Mustang it was!

^same here. If im interested in the movie, ill watch it. Fast and the furious isnt too bad of a movie for an action movie. People into more of a dramatic movie probably wouldnt perfer this movie. Everyone has different "taste" in movie genres. And the 16 gears? I didnt understand this one