HybridZ

The bars under our names?

badjuju

Ive been wondering the same thing, and its not join date, as I have more blue than other people that joined before me.

Its a mystery... LOL

Im sure on of the admins will chime in and let us know.

Maybe its pupose is now filled with this thread, to see how long it would take to have someone ask, and through telekinetic waves, measures and shows our curiosity of the blue bar. :lol:

I searched like MJ said and SuperDan said it is purely based on number of posts...I thought I read somewhere that it used to be the case but not anymore. Not that it really matters to me, as long as I don't get banned.:wink:

Ok, starting with the titles under your member name.

These are based on your post count, posts in the Non-Tech forum do not count towards your posts but here is the breakdown.

Junior Member 0 to 29

Member 30+

The colored bars under your member name.

The BLUE bar.

Increases as your post count increases and scales from 0 to 10,000 posts, same rules above apply.

There are 12 different steps and increments when your post count is equal to or greater than the following.

The YELLOW bar.

This bar is given to members who donate to the board and increments based on the amount given.

Dan