HybridZ

fairladyZ?????

83zed owner

This is my first post, so I hope I figure out how to post the pictures correctly. Here are a couple of pics of the fender emblem from my S130 Fairlady Z:

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

I was very happy to hear that hughdogz had found a source for authentic S130 Fairlady emblems. I have been searching for these for a few years and had never had luck at finding replacements matching the original style and script used on the S130.

I hope this helps.

thanks well am gonna be going to the west coast nationals, but what am comfused about is what day are they really there??friday, saturday, or on sunday???

Sunday at the show is when the vendors show up. It is in Oak Canyon park. There are events Friday, Saturday at various other places.

I don't think they bring loads and loads of these things. I believe I bought their only set one year and a friend of mine bought their only set the previous year (at least the turbo ones).

It would be great if you could somehow contact them and make sure they bring the ones you're looking for. Datsun Freeway website scroll halfway down the page and you'll see they attended. Bunch of cools pics of the show too.

Posted what I found in my photo album (its in the member galleries section - cant get pics to post in forum). Sorry but I dont have any better ones with the emblems. Most of the pics were so taken to show me where everything went for reassembly-but like a dummy I sold it before it was done - greed over common sense.

Yeah, be sure which you have... the Fairlady Z was the L20A powered version, the Fairlady Z Turbo was L20ET powered, and the Fairlady 280 Z was the L28 powered "33 Plated" car in the JDM. Each will have different badging, for nothing other than to denote engine size. The Japan Market has always had a "Fairlady Z" and it has always been a 2Liter Tax-Class vehicle.

Yeah, be sure which you have... the Fairlady Z was the L20A powered version, the Fairlady Z Turbo was L20ET powered, and the Fairlady 280 Z was the L28 powered "33 Plated" car in the JDM. Each will have different badging, for nothing other than to denote engine size. The Japan Market has always had a "Fairlady Z" and it has always been a 2Liter Tax-Class vehicle.

FYI, My car was the L28 powered version.