HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

That's like saying the white house is grey in the middle of a 110 degree day in august when kids are playing jump rope with gum in their mouth while parents yell at them for running with scissors.

...what I'm say is you're wrong... though there is no best.

Fine you're right. I still managed to weasel my sorry ass back to this thread. :icon56:

Old thread or not, I doubt it's ever going to die... you know what "special needs" folks are like, they'll play with the same old schtick forever and a day :D

No need to church it up with your "special needs" and what-not. Everyone knows that this is where you go to view the admins in their natural habitat. Just don't get too close cause you don't want them to bite and transfer their dee-dee-dee virus to ya.

Yes, I belive Skib Indeed Hates clowns mucho.... Inspite of teh Lulz at the funeral... he indeed hates clowns.. Its Probably an "It" Thing lol

~J

never saw "It" actually....

have "scuffled" with one of those creeps though :icon45: guess he wasnt as funny as he thought

• Like 1

never saw "It" actually....

have "scuffled" with one of those creeps though :icon45: guess he wasnt as funny as he thought

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I Don't know man he seems pretty funny now you beat him down a little bit lol So who was clownin who? thats the question now i think. Whatever Skib won +10pts to Skib!

~J