HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

You know... I thought the titles came to you with "posting experience" Now I see people with one post are getting them. Lameeeeeee. No offense zerocell! :P

None taken! and i thought they were given at set posting intervals as well but now i can see that this is simply not the case! its an Autocracy being ran by BRAAP! The Nazi jk

~J

Braap isn't the one who punishes usually... well from what I've seen. Its RTz, the agent, Ron, Mr. Grumpy, ten different names for the same guy. The one time Ron talked to me I was in trouble. Haha

Thats pretty true Braap's really more on the mellow side and he always has excellent input on just about everything! I Got mad respekt for that loco! Yea some of the other ones are more nazish but thats what its like here from what i understand. Braap, Johnc, Phlebmaster they all work hard to make sure the crazies in here don't rule the roost and i appreciate that alot. With out they're (and the other moderators) hard work this place is a haven for Zed heads of all Years, Sub-models, Engine Types, Induction types can gather together in one area and collectivly bitch at the world and everything in it including, but not limited to, our Beloved Z's :D

~J

Braap isn't the one who punishes usually... well from what I've seen. Its RTz, the agent, Ron, Mr. Grumpy, ten different names for the same guy. The one time Ron talked to me I was in trouble. Haha

I told RTz Im getting him a big red BAN button :lol:

Awww crap!

What I meant to say was, when I saw that thread, I thought the same thing!

Your title reminds me of waving flags one day at the track... There is this old guy who has waved for years and years gets really technical with the rules, I don't think he does anything BUT wave flags... So one race it was raining and he's down at the bottom of a hill. We hear him radio in "Control this is 6 green, it appears that the water is flowing down hill." and he said it in a serious, non joking voice. :bonk:Everyone just started mocking him between races.