HybridZ

G-nose for your s130

007max

You know, I'm not a fan of the S130 (which is surprising I like boxier cars), and I don't like the G-nose for the S30, but that G-nose of the S130 looks very nice, I like it. I don't own an S130, so I can't add to your group buy, but I just wanted to cmomment how I like the look of at least that car in the picture. :)

depends on prize and quality but i love the aritaspeed unit!

Price is stated in the Group Buy thread linked above.

If you're looking for feedback about the quality of 280Zone's work, just look at his cowl hood thread - very happy customers there.

droooool! I wish i could afford that right now. Are those standard size headlight buckets? (ei works with readily available headlight covers?)

And that colour is sweet...cause its the same as mine:razz:

it says in the very fist post here I believe that they are not...that they only fit certain japanese made headlight covers.

• 3 weeks later...
rdelat: Do you have any more information about the nose on the photo of the ZX you posted?

Thanks!

ivan1347.jpg

John

the air dam is custom made by myself and a friend its all aluminum did a custom roll pan for the back also own an exhaust shop that does mandrel bending in n.c. the bumper is exhaust tubing