HybridZ

New server hardware?

badjuju

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a nice setup! Nothing like data redundancy, we've been running Raid 6 everywhere, but that's really overkill. I've never build a dual quad core over 2 ghz, I bet that sucker screams!

I've got a server install to do this weekend, the company purchased their server from HP about a year ago, and just brought us on as a consultant. We're installing Small Business Server for them, because all of their email runs through POP3... Not the most secure and certainly not the safest as far as data redundancy is concerned.

Also, flip through the list of similar threads... lol

Seems like the old girl is haveing some problems. When you quick post it take a while and then looks like it has not posted. So if you hit the button again guess what......... Also noteticed a bit of stumbling, but that could just be me, though I dought it.

• Administrators

Boy, girls, you too Ron,

Sup-dejour is still working diligently on the server upgrade, so don’t be surprised if you get blank pages or "Server not available." messages from time to time. workinprogress.gif

I’m sure that when Chicken-Noodle finds his keyboard from under the bundle of wires/cables, he’ll give us an update, till he comes up for air and with a public “everything’s A-OK”, lets try not to pester him too much. wink.gif

Thank you to all who donated and continue to donate. This new server wouldn't be possible without your help. bgiorno.gif

HybridZ staff