HybridZ

It is done and alive!!!

• 2 months later...

Yes, the gauges have white vinyl overlays. Also painted the tips of the gauge needles red that matches the car paint. The interior was done by a shop in Glendale, CA and is white and charcoal. It is very, very clean inside.

The brakes are from Modern Motorsports and are the 13" extreme kit. They are cross-drilled and vented on all four corners. I must say they work really well. Hopefully i can get some time to post up the build up pics. There are alot of them.

Yes, the gauges have white vinyl overlays. Also painted the tips of the gauge needles red that matches the car paint. The interior was done by a shop in Glendale, CA and is white and charcoal. It is very, very clean inside.

The brakes are from Modern Motorsports and are the 13" extreme kit. They are cross-drilled and vented on all four corners. I must say they work really well. Hopefully i can get some time to post up the build up pics. There are alot of them.

AAAAH THAT'S A SWEET INTERIOR YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE ME THE ADRESS FROM THE SHOP THAT DID YOUR INTERIOR I WANNA GET THE INTERIOR DONE ON MY 83 ZX I LIVE UP HERE IN SIMI VALLEY SO ITS NOT FAR FROM ME THANKS.

Aziza, I am running 245/45/17 on all corners and all fenders have been rolled to prevent rubbing. Also it was nice meeting you at the MSA.

CantZme, i drive it as much as i can, so it's not a weekend warrior. I'm sure our paths will cross at some time.