Picture041.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture052.jpg

well, this is as far as its got so far, let me know what you guys think. will keep you posted on the progress. thanks

its a time attack/scca/everything else car, ill do everything with the car. but my main plan is time attack, so far everything has been mig welded. Im trying to get a tig welder for the more critical stuff later on, ill just have to see how far i can stretch that dollar tho.

Well I would say that you have done more than just a little work to your car so far. I like the fender solution and would not worry about rocks hitting it. If your going to be doing track events a super clean paint job is going to be the last of your concerns.

Go fast and brake hard is what will consume your time.

It looks like you already spilled some blood on those fenders or is that a spot of paint dripping.

I like the blood idea because that means you are the car.

Tom

yes, putting the motor back maid alot of things difficult, theres not enough room for standard pedals anymore, so im gonna use tilton engineering pedals, or if your worried about if the is enough room for header/ac plumbing, with the s13 dash, there is quit a bit of room under it that can be worked with. The wipers, i haven't looked around yet, but my plan was to wipers like the new civic has, or those vans, that wipe in the opposite direction, and mount on the sides of the car. maybe you guys have some good ideas to help me out with that one?

yea, its a track car, but i will be doing alot of driving it around. super clean paint job, no, but a decent on. The red drip on the fender is just paint, but i've spilled blood on plenty other places to be one with the car

yes, putting the motor back maid alot of things difficult, theres not enough room for standard pedals anymore, so im gonna use tilton engineering pedals, or if your worried about if the is enough room for header/ac plumbing, with the s13 dash, there is quit a bit of room under it that can be worked with. The wipers, i haven't looked around yet, but my plan was to wipers like the new civic has, or those vans, that wipe in the opposite direction, and mount on the sides of the car. maybe you guys have some good ideas to help me out with that one?

I'd also like to push my engine back further, but my velocity stacks will pose a problem =(

You will need wipers for rainy track days though, so I hope you figure that one out.

OK thats it someone needs to do a writeup on how to install a dash. I LOVE that 240sx???? dash.

Now that i have a drag car to play with i want to take my time on teh red car and actually build it into a radical street/DRAG car with full interior and A/C

very nice man you have hella talent. nice to have you as an addition to the hybridz family. I think the fenders will look nice after they are finished, not sure if i will like the dash or not until its finished. I do love the z dash tho and wouldn't change mine unless i had to. Wish i had a garage and specially one with a rotissurie(sp?) that is too sweet :D

thanks, its nice to be here, there is alot of knowledgeable people here with some awsome cars. yea, the fenders are in stage one, they still have alot more work to be done, but i have good feeling about it, think its gonna be good, just hope it works for as i want it to work for. looks isnt much if it dosnt do something to help in some degree of performance i think. at first, i didnt like the stock dash, i actually hated it. but my dash was all messed up. and then my lil bros cars interior is damn near perfect, and i really like his, but, to late to turn back now, should be good. the rotissurie is awsome, cost me like 100 bucks, got all the metal for free, just had to buy the casters and then weld it up