HybridZ

Wing

Ok I'm going to get my 76' 280z in for paint this summer and I was wondering which wings do you guys think look the best on the car. I want to go with a wing and not just a spoiler and I've already shaved off the rear bumper. Personally I'm stuck between the standard wing, the F40, and the mini ducktail from the Z Store. I'm just asking for people's opinions and feel free to post some pics.

Thanks!

I'm purusing through wing choices as well. I plan to add one purely for aero reasons... so much so that I might try to make it easily removable for street use. I'm just not a huge fan of the look (ahem, dang ricer association). I must say though, Mikelly's looks aaaaamazing. His style might just be worth me leaving on all the time.

I dont want to hijack the thread but I am not familiar with BSR,,, anybody want to clue me in?

I think any wing/spoiler CAN look good, but it depends on color, body kit/airdam... to each his own

Bob Sharp Racing...

In a couple weeks I'll be involved with making molds of a bunch of BSR fiberglass parts. One being this rear spoiler:

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

A lot like the BRE, but taller. I'll post photos.

That looks great, Z-ya. I've been wanting a BSR spoiler for a while now.... will you be making molds of the flares as well? The BSR Z is my fave and I'd love to finally have body stylings for my Z!

--rat