HybridZ

what to do in this space

rdsk8ter

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing that some silicone doesn't cure ;)

silicone is great for covering bumps, sags, and ripples in Z cars too. :wink:

hey jerry, when this thread stops getting funny, that's when you start drinking more beer. until then, if you don't finish your 2-4 of Molson Canadian, you ain't gettin your car keys back

:nono:

I'm stumped with what to do with this space it's between the cage rear strut and rear cross bars access is not the easiest but I want my zx to look show car-ish when it is done. any suggestions?

A small simple tool box. Custom sized mounted and intergrated into your interior finishings. And it would be cool as hell! In the real world of driving a heavily reengineered hybridz on the street, having just a few simple tools in a kit can really be helpfull.

How many times have we all been stuck on the road kicking ourselves saying "Gosh, if I only had a pair of pliers and screwdriver".

And some kind of fire bottle system similar to this.

saf-ltkit_w.jpg

A tool box built into the cage would be pretty cool. Just make sure it has very strong locking things to make sure it doesn't open up (words fail me right now)

It wouldn't look like it's out of place, and at the same time, would be extremely useful.

i belive your looking for the word locks lol

lockable locks....lockable latches

speaking of the opposite of those.

we lost the garage door key a long time ago. And the remote opener is no where to be found. and over the weekend while i was away, someone had twisted the lock on the inside of the door and closed it, and then closed the garage door using the wall mounted push button.

long and short:

my z is locked in a garage, along with everything else I own with any sort of value. :-(

order a tap key off the net. Do a google search for lockbump youll get in there for like 5 bucks worked for me

we lost the garage door key a long time ago. And the remote opener is no where to be found. and over the weekend while i was away, someone had twisted the lock on the inside of the door and closed it, and then closed the garage door using the wall mounted push button.

long and short:

my z is locked in a garage, along with everything else I own with any sort of value. :-(

Your screwed! You'll need to move and buy everything all over again!

long and short:

LOL. it's not a huge ordeal. My roommate got a drill and drove through the cylinder in about a minute.

order a tap key off the net. Do a google search for lockbump youll get in there for like 5 bucks worked for me

if you mean bump-key, i've already done that before. not gonna say when and where, but I wasnt home in time to do it to the garage. LOL.

It's funny how the locks made with harder metal are easier to break into now. LOL

Harder is not always better...in the world of steel tougher materials are more difficult to break than harder materials. Hard steel is brittle.

It's funny how the locks made with harder metal are easier to break into now. LOL