HybridZ

Beware Of Jim Edwards

RB26powered74zcar

Suffering from CRS syndrome. Turned 60 last month. Soon, I'll be a senior citizen, whatever that means. BTW, I noticed that Jim Edwards has been a topic here for several yrs.

Oh sorry, I hope it didn't come out as rude. I was just joking around.

yep, i confess lost some money on some parts when dealng with this toad on zcar.com about 3 years ago, it's amazing , i thought by now he would have ended up like that guy in "shawshank redemption" you know the girl bully that the guards took care of

yep, i confess lost some money on some parts when dealng with this toad on zcar.com about 3 years ago, it's amazing , i thought by now he would have ended up like that guy in "shawshank redemption" you know the girl bully that the guards took care of

Oh he will.... trust me. He day is near....:wc:

Who's S.L. Johnson?

His "girlfriend" Shanessa. See her photo to the right of my banner.

Do this:

From Captain D. Barker:

We would need more information from the complainants. Who they are. Where they live. Have they filed a report? If we can get enough information, we will be glad to look into it.

Captain Barker

Forsyth County Sheriff’s Office

Criminal Investigation’s Division

barkerdr@fcso.us

Update:

Jim sent my parts on March 31, they arrive April 2.

I filed a dispute with paypal March 12 after several attempts to discuss this with Jim. He did not reply at all. Paypal and I send him an e-mail notifying him of the dispute. Any sane person would have said "OK, I f*c*ed up." After 30 days Paypal awarded me a win on March 26 my credit card credits me and charge backs his account. I'm cool, Then this fool sends the parts on March 31!

I seriously don't understand the guy.

Now, show of hands please. Do I keep the parts and let him take a loss or do I return the parts at a cost of $13.00 to me? BTW, he said shipping was $20.00 I guess he made $7.00 right there.

Confused,

my 2 cents-can you pack the stuff up and mark return to sender or refuse the package? if not, keep what's worth the $ to cover shipping and send the rest back? two wrongs don't...you know the rest. don't stoop to his level.

Update:

I filed a dispute with paypal March 12 after several attempts to discuss this with Jim. He did not reply at all. Paypal and I send him an e-mail notifying him of the dispute. Any sane person would have said "OK, I f*c*ed up." After 30 days Paypal awarded me a win on March 26 my credit card credits me and charge backs his account. I'm cool, Then this fool sends the parts on March 31!

Now, show of hands please. Do I keep the parts and let him take a loss or do I return the parts at a cost of $13.00 to me? BTW, he said shipping was $20.00 I guess he made $7.00 right there.

Confused,

• Administrators
Update:

Confused,

My advice is to keep the mature upper hand and make sure he gets his parts back. Don’t damage the parts, no retaliation, just ship them back with delivery confirmation. Either he will “get it” and personally take ownership of his poor choices or he will be shunned by enough of the Z community to take his shady practices elsewhere.

That’s my $.02

My advice is to keep the mature upper hand and make sure he gets his parts back. Don’t damage the parts, no retaliation, just ship them back with delivery confirmation. Either he will “get it†and personally take ownership of his poor choices or he will be shunned by enough of the Z community to take his shady practices elsewhere.

That’s my $.02

JIM EDWARDS SHOULD BE SHUNNED BY 510, Z and anyone else burned by this goober over the years that he has been doing this. He should not take his shady practices anywhere, he should just stop! If he did this with Harley WTB forums you can imagine the outcome if anyone tracked him down. Now, if you ride a Harley, you ain't a bad guy. I'm just saying most Harley owners don't play games.

If Jim contacts me and agrees to pay shipping, I will return it. He had been notified way in advance of March 31... Multiple times! He had time to realize that the deal was disputed. I have sent him emails requesting contact.

If he gets his parts back, I'll need to hunt the parts again. ZBarn will get my business!

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

True to form Jim said he would pay shipping back. After haggling about means of shipping we agreed on a MO (since a personal check would have has address). This was two weeks ago. Well as of Saturday, nothing in the mail. I send a couple of emails asking about the MO with no reply from Jim or Shanessa. I guess Jim is just too stupid to be a man and do as agreed. So, I am keeping the parts. His loss is free parts for me after much time consuming hassle. Sorry Jim, you lose because you lie. I hope you get what's coming to you.

Update:

True to form Jim said he would pay shipping back. After haggling about means of shipping we agreed on a MO (since a personal check would have has address). This was two weeks ago. Well as of Saturday, nothing in the mail. I send a couple of emails asking about the MO with no reply from Jim or Shanessa. I guess Jim is just too stupid to be a man and do as agreed. So, I am keeping the parts. His loss is free parts for me after much time consuming hassle. Sorry Jim, you lose because you lie. I hope you get what's coming to you.

To hell with that septic. He will indeed get whats coming....

• 2 weeks later...

You know you can write "refused" on the box and they will send it back for free right?

Happened to me with some dude in New York. Sold him a set of tail light back plate things (the black plastic things). He said he'd send the money right away but he needs this stuff quickly because the body shop is charging him storage fees. I sent with my money to him, and then it came back a week later saying rejected, and I was never paid for shipping. That bastard, could have atleast taken the things...

JIM EDWARDS SHOULD BE SHUNNED BY 510, Z and anyone else burned by this goober over the years that he has been doing this. He should not take his shady practices anywhere, he should just stop! If he did this with Harley WTB forums you can imagine the outcome if anyone tracked him down. Now, if you ride a Harley, you ain't a bad guy. I'm just saying most Harley owners don't play games.

If Jim contacts me and agrees to pay shipping, I will return it. He had been notified way in advance of March 31... Multiple times! He had time to realize that the deal was disputed. I have sent him emails requesting contact.

If he gets his parts back, I'll need to hunt the parts again. ZBarn will get my business!