HybridZ

SBC Aftermarket Heads Please help identify these heads

I've got to sell this set of SBC Aftermarket heads to finance a set of headers for my 260Z 400 small block project, but I want to cleanly identify what I've got.

Here's what I know: 2.02/1.60" new valves, fresh valve job, cast for screw in studs & guideplates.

Here's what I think I know: Produced in the early to mid 90's; 64cc chambers, World Products or Dart heads.

I've tried looking at numerous Ebay adds to identify a match but I' haven't found a match & I'm concerned that repeating information in an Ebay ad could just be a continuation of misinformation, so I'm asking the pro's here at HybridZ.

What have I got? Hopefully not the SR Torkers.

What might they be worth?

SBC Heads Mystery-1_thumb.JPG

SBC Heads Mystery-2_thumb.JPG

SBC Heads Mystery-3_thumb.JPG

SBC Heads Mystery-4_thumb.JPG

Those are without a doubt world products sportsman II's. The W in the casting is World products trademark casting. Those appear to be angle plug 200 cc versions. There is a date code on them as well to tell you when they were made, which is 1991, that's what the '91 stands for. Worth, not all that much about $300 to $400. There are much better iron heads on the market so they don't bring much anymore IMO.

Dr Hunt,

Thank You!

I'm not gonna get hurt on the deal even at $300, just need to turn them into some cash.

Also I've already got a PM about the 461X heads in the background .

Between those two sets of heads I should have some cash to play with.

Thanks again.

Larry