HybridZ

New JAPANESE NOSTALGIC CAR MAG.

I would also have to say the 510 is not Tod's

Compare these two pictures:

jnc-preview_001.jpg

0108tur_23zoom+1973_Datsun_510+Front_Passenger_Side.jpg

Why would he remove the passenger side mirror? The stickers in the window and the windsheild banner?

There are a few similarities though, like the spook (did the 510 get a "spook"? :lol: )the wheels, and the roll bar all look similar.

I'm not going to mention that one pair of cars looks more orange than the other because I've seen pictures of Tod's 240 that made it look orange, where most magazine pictures make it look more red, lighting does some strange things.

I think I might look at getting this magazine, it looks interesting. :)

Check out the home site, loads of information, and some pretty sweet rides that I would expect to be in forth-coming issues. http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/

just subscribed!!! its only $9.99 i feel when magazines like this come out its up to us enthusiasts to support them when we can... this and nissan sport might be the only mags i get from now on.. maybe superstreet b/c they always have old school rides in the o.g. section.. this month its a 510

The fairlady s30 belongs to Kelvin Hiraishi and the 510 was his as well but now belongs to his brother.

We are currently installing all new suspension and brakes on the 510. It was running a dual tilton master cylinder setup and the owner didnt like the pedal feel so we are going to Wilwood brakes all around with a datsun b210 booster and ZX master cylinder.

The fairlady s30 belongs to Kelvin Hiraishi and the 510 was his as well but now belongs to his brother.

We are currently installing all new suspension and brakes on the 510. It was running a dual tilton master cylinder setup and the owner didnt like the pedal feel so we are going to Wilwood brakes all around with a datsun b210 booster and ZX master cylinder.

why are you guys so freakin cool and why can't i be stationed in california? nw florida sucks for z car guys like me :icon50:

I remember seeing Kelvin's 510 in the basement of Mazdaspeed. Glad to see it out, being worked on and running, its way too beautiful to be sitting in a basement!

Yasin

• 1 month later...

I didnt receive my copy so I emailed them to ask why...The response I received back on May 30th was as follows..........

Hi Jerry,

Sorry for the delay. The first issue was printed on 4/11 and sent out on 4/14. However, we had a problem with our printer, who sent the issues to our subscribers via bulk mail, which takes a long time to deliver. Their official response when I asked about delivery times was "We have no control of the job once it enters the mail stream" Needless to say, we have remedied this situation, and the next issue will be delivered in a significantly more timely manner (from a different printer).

Anyways, I'm not sure if you're a member of our forums, but more information can be found here:

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1562

As of today, I don't think any of our international subscribers have received their issues yet. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to send replacement copies to everyone. It would cost us about $5000 to do so. All I can do is ask for your continued patience in this matter. I'm confident that the issues are in the mail, simply taking a long time to be delivered. In the meantime, I can offer you a downloadable pdf version of our first issue. It is available here:

XXXXX

XXXXXXX

XXXXXXXX

Please keep me updated on your status.

Again, I'm terribly sorry about the delay. Thanks for your understanding,

Dan

Needless to say...Im very upset!!!! :cry2:

• 3 weeks later...

Man, I guess I should have kept a couple dozen left over from the car show to send you guys wanting one. I was giving them away!

Living here has it's advantages. The guys involved in the mag are cool, have spent the time to beat feet to various local car clubs and car shows related to the genre. It's nice to see a "Japanese Style" enthusiast magazine here...finally.