HybridZ

Really Nice 240z SCCA Spec Road Car

jknc90

Isn't that Jay Hitchcock's car?

Ok, I thought this was darius' car. Is usename "Darius" real name Jay Hitchcock? Call me ignorant, I thought his name was just "darius".

Once upon a time he had a ton of info about the car on his site, darius240z.com, but I'm not seeing anything on there anymore.

The car domain site isn't bad though. Wish he had some cars from before the massive body work.

Ok, I thought this was darius' car. Is usename "Darius" real name Jay Hitchcock? Call me ignorant, I thought his name was just "darius".

Once upon a time he had a ton of info about the car on his site, darius240z.com, but I'm not seeing anything on there anymore.

The car domain site isn't bad though. Wish he had some cars from before the massive body work.

Two different cars Gollum.

Jays Car - Flat black n/a chevy 350 z28 motor

Darius - Real paint, gloss block, supercharged lt1

Two different cars Gollum.

Jays Car - Flat black n/a chevy 350 z28 motor

Darius - Real paint, gloss block, supercharged lt1

Ahh, you're right, I DID find the pictures of Darius's car with the redone body though... Not that different. Explains the confusion.

Here's darius's car.

EDIT: The really funny thing is that I KNOW I'd seen this car perviously, and I don't think at that time I'd made that same mistake... woops.

The big question is, is this finally going to be the V8 Z that beats Johnc in roadracing???

Geez! Anyone driving a Z will be me! I haven't driven in anger for so long my dead grandma would lap me. I am not a standard to be compared against, believe me.