HybridZ

83z turbo motor in a 72 240z

Blown280z

Well you probably found in your search that an l28et is an extemely daunting task that for the most part is pretty much undocumented. In fact I may be one of 2 or 3 that has swapped one into an s30 in all North America, maybe the world. This is mainly due to the extreme knowledge of fabrication required.

I swapped in an l28et in a few hours, but I am considered somewhat a scientist in this community.

You may want to try something simpler and cheaper for a first swap like a 13b rotatary, 2JZ, VG30dett, or if you're really on a budget, you might settle for an RB26, but be sure to swap in the full awd drivetrain to keep things simple.

Hope this helps :-)

R you kidding me? Ive already got one with a supercharged v8 in it so i really dont think its over my skill lvl. And there is no way its easyer to swap a 2jz or vg30 into one. What it makes it so hard scientist really?

It's all them nuts 'n bolts 'n things. Righty tighty, lefty loosey, I gets so confused.

Seriously, if you searched I'm sure you found out all you need to know. Now, DO IT!

Well you probably found in your search that an l28et is an extemely daunting task that for the most part is pretty much undocumented. In fact I may be one of 2 or 3 that has swapped one into an s30 in all North America, maybe the world. This is mainly due to the extreme knowledge of fabrication required.

I swapped in an l28et in a few hours, but I am considered somewhat a scientist in this community.

You may want to try something simpler and cheaper for a first swap like a 13b rotatary, 2JZ, VG30dett, or if you're really on a budget, you might settle for an RB26, but be sure to swap in the full awd drivetrain to keep things simple.

Hope this helps :-)

(chuckles at himself) upon reading only the reading only the first couple sentences, i couldn't help but think how much of an ill-informed, stuck-up, colossal douche this guy was. then i realized it was all sarcasm after i finished it. i thought for sure that you thought you were one of only a couple people who had done the swap. geez, you got me on that one. (thumps himself in the forehead for jumping to conclusions).