HybridZ

Illinois anyone?!

BSD

Seriously, how many of our members are from illinois?

I haven't seen very many, I am just curious, I seriously have only seen 2 Z's in this state in my Entire life... ( besides my 2 )

*shrugs*

Gotta build an illinois community!

GO BEARS!

Yeah, not too many Z's left in Illinois. The last one I built for a customer, got totaled less than 1 month after hitting the road ) : ... I need to meet some more local IL people. Not sure about the Windy City Z Club yet. Been to a couple of their meets through out the years. Lucky I still have my collection, and hope to have my monster on the road soon.

I am located in kankakee county, about 45 minutes south of chicago.

Thanks for the windycityz tip, i'm actually a member at that site already. =]

I'm surprised to get this many comments, haha, didn't seem like anyone was from IL.

I'm in Wheaton. Not too far from Sweetleaf in Glenn Ellyn (my kid's favorite restaurant is Barone's downtown Glenn Ellyn). Who do you work for Sweetleaf? My Z is still in Iowa City (stored at my parents, about 45 miles from Tannji).

• 1 year later...

I already responded last year but (plug plug) I have a pile of Z drivetrain parts just waiting for new owners since the LS swap if anyone is in the market for engines, trannys, etc ...

End shameless plug - I still live in Illinois so back on topic. :)

Cameron

Right now I'm in the middle of 3 restorations, a house and about to open up a new shop. So, no time for a house call. If it's drivable enough that you can get it over to glen ellyn, I might be able to take a bit off to help you out.

Hey, I'm in Elmhurst

Can anyone help me adjust my SU's?

• 2 months later...