HybridZ

1984 300ZX Brembo Brake Rotors

Hello, I am looking for the 1984 300ZX Non Turbo Vented Rotors in the Brembo brand and with the 4 lug pattern. Anyone know where I can find them? I have found the rears but can't seem to find the fronts. Part # would be great a site would be awesome too. I need them for my brake upgrade on my 280Z....Thanks for the help in advance

• 3 weeks later...

The back rotors are not hard to find....The only problem is trying to find the front vented ones. I have found them but they are not Brembo. From my research, they seem NLA or discontinued....BOO!!. I will still look and see. Hate to use POS front rotors and Brembo rears.....

The back rotors are not hard to find....The only problem is trying to find the front vented ones. I have found them but they are not Brembo. From my research, they seem NLA or discontinued....BOO!!. I will still look and see. Hate to use POS front rotors and Brembo rears.....

Here ya go... Should fit as the lugs will not matter. The NA and turbo rotor on the 84-86 bolted to the back of the hub. Not slip ons.

http://www.buybrakes.com/store/BR25316

The way the part is recommended for just about every Z car ever built makes me wonder which car they really fit. If you go this route, please let us know if they are correct.

FYI, when I did my swap, I went with Raybestos PG discs at all 4 corners. I've had them out on multiple track days so far, including Pueblo's track where there's a good hard brake from about 120 to 70 at the end of the straight. I have never had any fade, nor do the discs show any discoloration. I understand that you would prefer the brembos, but in case you can't find any, at least you know you have a decent alternative.