HybridZ

This weekend might be the one..

mobythevan

I think I will be ready to fire up the turbo 5.3 RX7 :mrgreen:

I can't wait to hear the sound of 4 inch downpipe dumping near the tranny with no muffler, very street friendly.

This is by far the craziest car I have built yet, I ordered a helmet from jegs in anticipation of being quicker than 13.99 :wink:

I need to drive it a little so I don't feel bad swapping to my set of ported heads and upgrading to an 88mm wheel in the T6 housing.

You should have asked, I have 5 helmets all full face!!

Did you get those heads fixed?????

I think you have 5 of everything :)

As soon as the car is running I will get those heads fixed and installed. Should be insane. My friend has a nice video recorder, he took some video at the drag strip last summer and it turned out really nice. I'll get him to come by the house and shoot some video when its fired up.

NICE! I love it! What kind of power are you looking to get? Also what's been done to the engine, if anything?

How much $$$ do you think you have into engine/tranny/turbo set up? I am seriously considering a 5.3 or 6.0L turbo set up. I really want a turbo V8....

Well Doc, I might have to take you up on a helmet. JEGs kinda screwed me. They advertise the helmet as M2005, but it doesn't have any sticker anywhere in or on it. Plus its just a made in china POS. Now I have to pay to send it back to them to get a refund. And I thought ordering it from them would guarantee it would be a drag racing helmet, bastards.