HybridZ

What do you day dream about?

Gollum

Today was like most mondays... hard to get moving. You know. Get into work and for some reason the whole idea of work just isn't appealing.

So what do you end up day dreaming about when the work isnt' getting done?

Today in my mind I built a early 50's forumla one car with riveted aluminum paneling powered by TWO EG33 motors pushing roughly 500hp, 100 more than the forumlas of the time.

I'd initiall been thinking of an inline 8 like the motors of the day, but good ones are few and far between nowdays. Then I was thinking twin inline 4 motors coupled, but then realised the obviousness of the choices. Twin flat 6 motors bring the weight total down, bring the CG down, and farther back. They would still sound amazing with open exhaust tubes and ITB's and would have a massive torque curve making it one SWEET modern take on the design.

Civilian setup Jet fighter, weapons points faired smooth, just something to fling around the sky...

The way fuel prices are going, even a piper cherokee is going to be Bill Gates income territory as far as fuel bills go.

Today I daydreamed about driving a Ferrari 360cs around Portland International raceway. Than I had to realise what I was doing and get back to work... what work was I doing you ask?? Oh..Lowering the suspension on a Ferrari 360cs. Sorry Im proud of my work :)

I day dream all about winning the lottery and paying debt off for family members and some cool cars ;)

my inlaws have great taste, a 7 series BMW and a Land Rover Supercharged. An Infiniti FX for my mom too :)

I like to help people and spoil them if possible.

• Administrators

Hmmm… I daydream about members actually having enough respect to capitalize and punctuate their posts, (proof read), and to get over their fear of search engines… please.gif

Oh, and sometimes I day dream about a high revving custom Rusch Motorsports V-8 sporting a single-plane crank in my Z-32…. zomp.gifsbav.gif

Hmmm… I daydream about members actually having enough respect to capitalize and punctuate their posts, (proof read), and to get over their fear of search engines… please.gif

Oh, and sometimes I day dream about a high revving custom Rusch Motorsports V-8 sporting a single-plane crank in my Z-32…. zomp.gifsbav.gif

i dae dream bout puttting a turbo moter in my zed frm hour zx? ne1 dones dis! wat bout NOS,,,

Today was like most mondays... hard to get moving. You know. Get into work and for some reason the whole idea of work just isn't appealing.

So what do you end up day dreaming about when the work isnt' getting done?

Today in my mind I built a early 50's forumla one car with riveted aluminum paneling powered by TWO EG33 motors pushing roughly 500hp, 100 more than the forumlas of the time.

I'd initiall been thinking of an inline 8 like the motors of the day, but good ones are few and far between nowdays. Then I was thinking twin inline 4 motors coupled, but then realised the obviousness of the choices. Twin flat 6 motors bring the weight total down, bring the CG down, and farther back. They would still sound amazing with open exhaust tubes and ITB's and would have a massive torque curve making it one SWEET modern take on the design.

Hmmmm, 2 flat 6's, equal a flat 12........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_917

I learned about this car in school, my teacher was a huge porsche fan and would talk about them all the time. The driver of the car would get his jollies off when shifting into 5th(maybe only 4th from what it says here on wiki) at 200mph and would still smoke the tires.