HybridZ

Going to Arizona ANY GOOD BBQ spots ?

theres El Paso BBQ (good bbq, nice place) in mesa off of the us 60 and stapley, very close to me, and Joes Real BBQ (great bbq, family place) in gilbert off of gilbert and elliot. im sure there are some places in chandler and awatuke that are closer but i have not been to them. if you are here on saturday, go up to firebird race way in the late afternoon. i will be there for my first HPDE and there is races as well. suposed to be up to 10,000 people there according to the promoter. grassroots motorsport mag is covering it. if you come up, look for a really slow white w/ primer spots 280z 2+2 that does not look like he knows what he is doing. that will be me.

jimbo

I actually live in Maricopa. The best two places are El Paso BBQ, and Famous Daves. I personally prefer El Paso. There is one 20 minutes from here right off the 10 at Ray Rd. Also, if you are in toen all weekend, you can catch the weekly car show at the Pavilions. Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to and I'll give you my phone number.

Brian

the pavillions is off of the loop 101 and indian bend in scottsdale. go up (west) the I-10 to the US60 east the north on the loop 101 to indian bend. make a left on indian bend and turn right into the pavillions parking lot. there is a home depot in there and the loud music is from the speakers on top of the McDonalds in the parking lot. lots of flashy cars.

jimbo