HybridZ

Hrm, something looks amiss.....

Booztd 3

• Administrators
Not a Z interior....? Automatic? Lack of Z ness? :hs:

It is a Z interior, '91/92-96 Z-32 300-ZX with a TT speedo. ('90 and I think '91 had the tweed interior trim)

Missing the clutch pedal?

Look closer at the plate adjacent to the shift lever. That looks like an automatic shift lever with a pistol grip squeeze trigger style lock, hence the lack of a clutch pedal.

Still searching the pic and everything so far, seems to add up...

What are we missing here?

• Administrators

Tach needle is at least below 500 RPM, probably sitting on zero, OE clock is not illuminated, stereo is off, as well as the Turbo Timer, so most likely the engine is not running, yet the OE Boost gauge reads full vacuum!

Oh, and it will cost approx $50-$60 to bring that fuel gauge back to full and only 50-60 miles to empty it. :lmao:

theres a bolt, what looks like a crayon and some sort of kids fabric toy car track in the footwell? has Junior been playing where he oughtn't?

From my point of view the steering wheel and instrument cluster are all on the wrong side of the car :D

It is a Z interior, '91/92-96 Z-32 300-ZX with a TT speedo. ('90 and I think '91 had the tweed interior trim)

Doh!

Looked like a 240sx interior to me. I'm not used to the Z32 interior.

That's why everything i said was in the form of a question, I wasnt sure

Tach needle is at least below 500 RPM, probably sitting on zero, OE clock is not illuminated, stereo is off, as well as the Turbo Timer, so most likely the engine is not running, yet the OE Boost gauge reads full vacuum!

Oh, and it will cost approx $50-$60 to bring that fuel gauge back to full and only 50-60 miles to empty it. :lmao:

Actually until the boost gauge gets power, she'll read vacuum.....

I hear ya on the gas gauge, Yikes!

You're correct on the shifter.........its got an entirely different drivetrain in it now.........details to follow after this weekend :)

• Administrators
.... "eparco"

must be a new model for the internet, as part of sparco's new online division.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Next year Apple will release the "iParco" steering wheel and it will only be compatible in the "Smart car", and of course Belkin and DLO will have lots of covers to choose from... :lmao:

and the engine management system will be run from iTunes, with individual spark and fuel maps for 0.99 cents from the iTunes store. again, apple setting a standard in everything... this time it's dyno tuning!

EDIT: Ron, they might be looking for distributors!

:hijack:

EDIT 2: Steve Jobs just signed up as a driver for Formula None.