HybridZ

Vids of my 420rwhp LS1 280z at the track.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice times dude! What are your MPH's in the 1/8th mile?
7.863@96.68MPH ...Whats yours Dave?

Sorry to hijack but, any pictures of your exhaust with the cutouts?

hmmm I dont but if i get a chance to rack it up...I'll for sure take some and post it.

When did you start building your Datsun again? Was it around the same time you joined?
Almost a year old now. I joined way before to do the research.

7.863@96.68MPH ...Whats yours Dave?

Mine did 7.1 @ 98.4 with a 1.58 60 ft. my best MPH of the night was 99.7mph I was putting 411 to the wheels with these runs.

If your dyno numbers are correct, then your car must weigh quite a bit more then mine. OR your dyno numbers are not accurate. Either way, When you spin less tire, you gain more E/T and MPH. Throw some slicks on there and see what that bad boy will do!

Cool very nice... Mine weighed around 2550 (no driver) when I ran it and also Fontana at 12 in the afternoon has a very different DA than the Q at 7-Xpm at night. But yeah definitely need some rubber so I can actually get on it outta the hole.

• 7 months later...
Well I took it to the track for the first time...One hell of alot of fun. I was on the dry rotted and cracking 195/70/14 tires I bought the car with, but it still did a 2.0 60ft. I have about 150 miles on the swap now. I made about 7 passes with my best ET being 12.3 and best MPH being 121 all motor. Best part is I didnt break anything or have any problems!!! (probably thanks to the crappy tires)

Are you running the stock 3.54 geared R200 (open)? Axles?

Thanks!!

Those runs were on the stock 280z diff so yes open and 3.54 sounds correct.

Its now has the Q45 VSLD diff and MM axles/adapters. I kept snapping axles on the street when I put on the 235/45/17s so they had to go.:burnout:

heres a couple somewhat newer vids of her in action

11.4 run on 235/45/17s:

random guy who spotted me on the freeway:

• 2 years later...