HybridZ

- Video - Drove the Z to the nearest gas station

Took the Z out for a 30 min drive to the nearest gas station to fill up. Fuel sender works, motor stays cool, all is well (except for oil pressure of course). Tranny still grinds 1-3, got it to stay in 5th for a bit but it didn't like it.

Based off this successful test run, I'm going to try to bring the Z home either today or tomorrow depending on if the weather cooperates.

Sounded pretty nice but not being able to see the road freaked me out.

If you moved camera up a little you could show off some of the scenery from where you live instead of just the tree tops flying by.

Bet it felt good getting it back on the road. Makes me miss not having a road Z to drive around town. Makes me want to get back out on the track sooner.

Tom

Yeah I meant to mention that...

The camera angle bugged me too. I didn't even know it was like that till I watched the video after the drive. I was by myself so I just had a tripod wedged at an angle behind the passenger seat. Next time I take a vid I'll try to get a better vantage point. I did this mainly for the sound.

Yeah each time I drive the Z I fall in love with it more and more. It's turning into a bigger and bigger basket case, but each time I drive it I can't help but grin.