the start of the B.customs Z has begun..2jz 1000hp

Overkill Z

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alright driving the Z around now...a bad cam sensor and incorrect wiring on the #2 cylinder injector were giving me huge problems....now i feel the HKS VPC and GCC set up i am running is way to inadequate for my 1000cc injectors.... at Idol the car puts out enough black smoke to fill the street. i have set both the VPC and GCC to max LEAN and it doesnt seem to help. am i doing something wrong or do i REALLY need to buy a 2,000 dollar computor??????

I don't know what your problem is, but if you have to buy a $2k computer, at least you can sell $2500 worth of the stacks of piggybacks, etcetera you bought for it. :D

Yea i would say your running a tad FAT. Dont run it too much like that or you run the risk of washing out the cylinders. also once you get it running right change the oil your gonna have a lot of fuel in it :nono:

If your running the supra engine harness the easiest thing to do is get a plug and play system something you just unplug the stock computer and plug in the EMS ECU a start tuning.

If you don't want to spend the money on the EMS right now, why not put in smaller injectors for the time being so you can at least drive it around?

why take a step back when i can wait and take a step forward? i thought about it...it will be better in the long run to have a stand alone.

Freaking sick! Another 2j 240 in California. You should check out supraforums, they often have a few aem ems for sale. Everyone is going gen2 aem and selling their old one. I swiped an 2jzge NA aem ems for $900. Just need to get a MAP sensor and a AIT sensor.