Can you say Rice?

Mauisnow13

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wright?

First_in_Flight.gif

Ya know I looked at that several times before posting and was sure of spelling.

Hopefully I'll do a better job on my zxt engine!

"Crud I could of sworn that head went on that way, looked correct to me"!

At least I spelled "wright" correctly;)

I think we all should be afraid, i'm going out now to find me a tercel, make myself a cardboard bodykit and other epic performance mods. See you suckers at the track! Bwhahahaha!

actually, what I want to see, is someone build a car that looks like you describe, but with something like an SR20det swap under the hood haha. make it look as stupid as you can inside and out, but make it a beast in disguise

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Saw this “Flaming” Honda yesterday. Sorry for the poor photo quality, pics taken on Apple iCrash.

1) Blue window-bubble tint.

2) Rear wing angled appropriately to lift the rear putting more weight on the drive wheels at speed.

3) Aerodynamic spinner hub caps, (Aero effect at speed keeps them from spinning at speed thereby reducing parasitic drag.)

4) Driver and passenger door "exhaust" exit. Sure, side pipes and rocker panel exit have been done lots, (yawn), this is on a whole other level…

5) Requisite sticker with the letter “R”… Type-R handlebar equipped… (They make handle bars for HONDA’s right?)

6) Dual wiper blade mod, (incase the first blade misses the water on the windshield.)

sidepipe2.jpg

sidepipe1.jpg

Wing-E.jpg

wing-O.jpg

dis Hohnduh DX tis da BABE magnet babeee...