HybridZ

Tinted HeadLight Cover Installed- Pictures

Challenger

IMG_1352.JPG

IMG_1350.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG

Well I finally got my tinted headlight covers installed. They look great, but still have to work out a few fitment issues. They look alot darker on the car. Cant wait to get some pictures of them outside.

Heres what the front end will look like finished. (everything was just hanging rather than attached)

IMG_1339.JPG

Anyone else have pictures of the tinted headlight covers?

I have a set of these I've been waiting to install when I paint the car, but I was wondering how much do these dim the headlight output?

I have H4s and have rewired the headlights with relays, but I'm still not comfortable with the light output. If these dim them any more then I may see if I can't get my hands on a clear set instead.

Very nice! Your car is coming along REALLY well!

Thanks, Im just glad to be making any progress period! Glad to be out of school.

Also anyone know if you can get red turn signals (ones that mount in radiator opening) Im going for a black, grey, red theme and those orange lights stang out quite a bit...

Thanks, Im just glad to be making any progress period! Glad to be out of school.

Also anyone know if you can get red turn signals (ones that mount in radiator opening) Im going for a black, grey, red theme and those orange lights stang out quite a bit...

You're kidding about having flashing red lights in the front of your Z, right?

Dennis

Why don't you get clear ones and put red LED bulbs in? Or tint/smoke your orange signals, there is some company that makes a transparent paint called "nightshades"....possibly VHT.

• 7 months later...
Yeah, its a illegal. I checked with an officer that stopped me as I was driving in the parking lot next to my house testing the ebrake...

LOL. You didn't get a ticket I hope. Much better than getting stopped while cruising on the HWY.

Sorry, if I could have seen the future, I would have posted this a week ago when I first saw that picture.