HybridZ

Fixing Rust

I cant weld or anything like that so, it would obviously cost more to have it done by someone else, but it would be done right.

there is a nice Z for sale here in Jersey but he wants 5500 for a car that doesnt even have stock transmission and rear end, so I dont think I want to pay that much for it

Is it the green 260z? That's been for sale for a while now. I wouldn't touch it personally.

Or is it the orange '72 240z? That one looks clean.

Considering it would cost 600-800 to ship a car to the east coast. you should be looking out here in the SW, on craigs or Ebay. it's much cheaper than buying one out there. if you bought one here for say $1000 w/ no rust or very little, then ship it there, that's still half the price of one out on the east coast and better condition.

For the money, people will take all the picts you want.

Phar

Considering it would cost 600-800 to ship a car to the east coast. you should be looking out here in the SW, on craigs or Ebay. it's much cheaper than buying one out there. if you bought one here for say $1000 w/ no rust or very little, then ship it there, that's still half the price of one out on the east coast and better condition.

For the money, people will take all the picts you want.

Phar

im not sure i would feel comfortable buying a car i have never seen in person no matter the price