HybridZ

My 240 got carjacked friday

Sorry to read about your loss.

Too many no good SOBs in So Cal. Woodland Hills has become like Salinas, even Agoura Hills is no longer pristene. This is just one reason why I keep moving North.

I hope thos Fockers get what's coming to them!

I will keep an eye out in the Sac area!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if someone tried that with me, I'd "accidentally" pull the fuel pump's power as I got out (it's on a long alligator clip wire for anti-theft) the car will idle perfectly fine for quite a long time. plenty of time for me to get inside a building and call the police. by the time the guy tries to rev the car, poof it dies. Next reaction for them is to either try to start the car furiously, or run away.

but man, I really hope you get your car back. From the sounds of it it's a very well known car. so yeah, it'll be hard to hide such a gem

Glad that your OK. Sorry about the car. Hope its a 3rd strike for the thief. Having been the victim of an armed robery you did the right thing. My guy was caught and got to make new friends in prison. I got to go on with my life and play with cars.

Well the cop had told me when he showed up that this town is turning to ♥♥♥♥ so fast he is moving away .. the sad part is most of us here live in 500,000 dollar homes or more and no one can affoed to buy them so we can't move any place .. this was about 10 miles from my home right off the 15 freeway in victorville ca.. I am hoping one of my cop friends here in town get to catch them if they are still driving it .. they are racers like i am and will not be all that nice .. oops tazer went off...

Sorry to hear about you car, that just sucks. I spend a lot of time in socal on business, driving my Z and I'm convinced the only thing that keeps it from getting stolen is my crappy Rustoleum paint job. I've seen several posts by members who say that every time they get their car finished and painted up nice, some a**hole steals it. But at gunpoint? Man, that scares the crap out of me. Glad you're all right. I agree, hope your cop buddies catch the creep....

Update on the jakced 240.. Tuesday evening the car was seen driving in Victorville ca. this time the driver was seen and his name is Tony a mexican tweaker in the area.. soem calls were made and he is trying to sell the car for 100 bucks to anyone .. this has to be the dumbest car theif alive .. hopefuly i will get my car back today or soon .. he will be found

Update on the jakced 240.. Tuesday evening the car was seen driving in Victorville ca. this time the driver was seen and his name is Tony a mexican tweaker in the area.. soem calls were made and he is trying to sell the car for 100 bucks to anyone .. this has to be the dumbest car theif alive .. hopefuly i will get my car back today or soon .. he will be found

I find someone to make a deal with him for a $100 worth of meth (rat poison, or drain-o, or something that will pass off as meth) so he can bang that into them wimpy arms.....

Ugh. I hate criminals. We also have the castle law here, but like someone else already pointed out, if they are already drawn on you, you don't have much of a choice. Plus, if you are packing on your person and they see it, it could be even worse.

There should be no mercy for crimes committed with firearms...

Any update man? That really really sucks.

That kinda makes me want to run a fuel pump shut off switch on my malibu, and Z. They would get about half a block with the fuel left in the bowls. I carry a gun in my truck, i dont know if i woulda drawn or not with them that close, and having the "drop" on me