HybridZ

Any Portland residents out there??

ardenq

I bought a stage two body kit from a guy off craigslist that wouldn't ship it. My younger brother lives in Portland and he's hanging on to it for me. He does not have the ability to ship these to me in Indiana. Is there someone in Portland that would be able to box up and ship 2 bumpers and rear wing to me? I have parts to barter with as well as money. Hope someone can help me. Thanks,

Jamie

I might know the guy that sold you the kit. Does his name start with a B and end with an N?

Shipping a box that size may cost $100-200.

[Edit: First, a cardboard box is needed to fit the parts. As others have mentioned, Greyhound could do it for less than other carriers. I have next week off, so I can actually get out during the workday. I doubt your're willing to cut it in half like Vinh does to ship parts from JPN. :wink:]

I might know the guy that sold you the kit. Does his name start with a B and end with an N?

Shipping a box that size may cost $100-200.

[Edit: First, a cardboard box is needed to fit the parts. As others have mentioned, Greyhound could do it for less than other carriers. I have next week off, so I can actually get out during the workday. I doubt your're willing to cut it in half like Vinh does to ship parts from JPN. :wink:]

Yes, Thats the guy. He got cold feet about shipping it ( I don't blame him). I thought my brother could handle making a box and shipping it, but he's not mechanical in the least bit. I think you're right about greyhound being able to do it the cheapest. MSA sells the whole kit with sideskirts and they can ship it for 100. I figured it would cost around there. If you can help me out that would be great, Let me know,

Jamie