HybridZ

HKS Surge Tank?

Mensaf

if you re-read the post, it is actually referred to as a knockoff piece, but it looks to be of decent quality. I think the term used was "HKS-style." As noted here and in that thread, it comes with the mikuni/sk jet covers drilled with the pressure index hose running to them to pressurize the float bowls for on-boost enrichment.

On mine, I actually cut the holes in the same flange as the carburettor throats, same as HKS does. That auxillary jet cover thing is wierd, and unrequired if the proper gasket and plenum openings are used.

Makes removal a snap, as well.

It looks to be a nice piece, would work with mikuni's. Came so close to buying this, but couldn't justify the money as I already had my SK plenum, and the Z needed that money in other ways.

I'd say do it. Azcarbum got me my SK plenum, he's a great guy to deal with, and the stuff he sells isn't exactly plentiful here. It sounds kinda ricey to say it like this, but his stuff is AUTHENTIC JDM...yo.

Yea. Got the triple carbs, manifold, and downpipe. Working on the chassis for now, and upgrading all the necessary components. Looking into boosting a stroker motor as well. I just can't find a piston combination to set the compression ratio low enough yet.