HybridZ

Gas is like a button

1972 240Z

i don't know but if the Su carbs are not in sync will the gas work like a playstation 2 very little room to press the gas pedal tell im going fast and getting pulled over again i press the gas in about ½ inch and this car rockets through all the gears have to aways let off the gas when on the high way answers tips im great fully for any info thank you .

I must say, you obviously know what a period is because you used one at the end of the "sentence". That said, please for God's sake, use punctuation and proper grammar in a sentence! It's so irritating to try and help someone out, but you can't understand what they're asking or get a headache trying to read it!

I had this same issue with my 240Z on the way home, then I got a leaky carb. Related?

i haven't seen any fuel leak out are soak in to any area of the carbs are the manifolds and the balance tubes ether , but where did your carb start to leak at ? thank you.

Your SU was leaking out of the air filter box? The most likely thing that happened is the float was stuck, not closing the needle valve.

In case this happens, there is a barb & hose (on the float chamber lid) that directs the overflow into the airbox, so that it will be sucked into the engine instead of dripping on the hot exhaust manifold, causing a fire.

I'll look in to this later to. I checked the oil in the front carb to find it way below the lines just a little was on the brass end , If the Su carb float gets stuck would this make the oil run out quicker inside the carb ?