HybridZ

MSA Twice Pipes Installed

~KnuckleDuster~

Decided to ditch the crappy super turbo muffler for the msa twice pipes set-up. The install was somewhat easy, harderst part being cutting the exhaust cut out larger to fit both tips. As for the sound? One of the sexiest sounding exhausts Ive heard. I was worried about these being to loud from what I read but who ever is saying that must be a senior citizen, these sound perfect. I did notice quit a signifigant increase in power aswell. Ive got pics for now and Im gonna try and shoot some video soon. The only bad thing is they do hang low. I scraped the first speed bump I went over and if you go to fast over dips it will hit.

newexh1.jpg

newexh2.jpg

newexh3.jpg

newexh4.jpg

newexh5.jpg

newexh6.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you planning on killing yourself?!

you have the jack stands on a piece of old 2x6? the hydraulic jack and the stacked wood is scary as hell.. especially on the sloping driveway/sidewalk.

beautiful car, the exhaust looks great.. but holy crap man. SAFETY FIRST

gee...wish MY install went as smoothly as yours did!! i guess they fit like a charm on the 240's...hellish fit on the 280's tho.

but i must agree the sound is intoxicating. winding it up is a thrill :D

and is ur Z lowered? i haven't had a single issue with clearance...

The audio quality on the video isn't the best.. Makes it kinda hard to hear what it actually sounds like. What are your impressions? You like the sound? Too loud? Not loud enough?? What size are the pipes? 2.5? I was thinking about picking this up or just making a set of my own with some dynomax ultraflo mufflers.

The audio quality on the video isn't the best.. Makes it kinda hard to hear what it actually sounds like. What are your impressions? You like the sound? Too loud? Not loud enough?? What size are the pipes? 2.5? I was thinking about picking this up or just making a set of my own with some dynomax ultraflo mufflers.
Decided to ditch the crappy super turbo muffler for the msa twice pipes set-up. The install was somewhat easy, harderst part being cutting the exhaust cut out larger to fit both tips. As for the sound? One of the sexiest sounding exhausts Ive heard. I was worried about these being to loud from what I read but who ever is saying that must be a senior citizen, these sound perfect. I did notice quit a signifigant increase in power aswell. Ive got pics for now and Im gonna try and shoot some video soon. The only bad thing is they do hang low. I scraped the first speed bump I went over and if you go to fast over dips it will hit.
Part of your answer in first post

NOOOOOO!!!! believe me, i have twice pipes, and you DON'T want them on a turbo car....

and I have some pretty nice JBL's and it still sounded muffled but hey, again, at least you have a video...i dont have a camera so i'm outta luck till i get back to college...