HybridZ

1975 240z

Mensaf

Apparently, I'm the owner of the sole 1975 Datsun 240Z in the world. I looked at my papers from the DMV to get a number off them, and just realized that the lady marked it as a 75 :sour: I'm afraid of calling anyone about it because I don't want to go through a long papertrail. Anyone had experience with this before?

Apparently, I'm the owner of the sole 1975 Datsun 240Z in the world. I looked at my papers from the DMV to get a number off them, and just realized that the lady marked it as a 75 :sour: I'm afraid of calling anyone about it because I don't want to go through a long papertrail. Anyone had experience with this before?

:lmao:No you are not the only one. I once had an 89 240Z, (it was a 1970)for me it was quite an easy process, pretty much just a re-title of the vehicle, make then do their job, sometimes is too easy for the DMV. They need to walk their happy %%% to the car and veryfied the vin# and your name, that is it.

Alex