HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

Rob, wheelbase for a 2+2 is 2605mm; 300mm longer than a 2 seater and unfortunately not available in a convertible. While we are here, I might as well post a pic of my 240Z as it is now....

Thanks for the info, so there are no convertable models with a wheelbase longer than the 240z's 2305mm?

Rob

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: So your saying all the 240z roadsters I have seen have been cut up and made that way?

Rob

Correctomundo.

Its just like how my 280z has these "T-tops" installed in it. Not a factory option on any year of the S30, yet there they are on my Z and many others. Aftermarket support for them seems to have vanished as well, and I still haven't seen anyone who knows where they're from.

Even so, looking good while sitting!

It always gets me how huge my Z seems sitting in the garage, yet once you put it up next to another car... BAM! Tiny!

Thanks!

Yep, it seems big to me when I'm in it but when its parked next to another car (currently a 2006 Honda Accord), it seems tiny! And thanks to this thread, I did have a friend work on the carbs. Hopefully it passes AirCare (emissions testing) this summer.

Thanks!

Yep, it seems big to me when I'm in it but when its parked next to another car (currently a 2006 Honda Accord), it seems tiny! And thanks to this thread, I did have a friend work on the carbs. Hopefully it passes AirCare (emissions testing) this summer.

By the way, what seat is that you've got there on the passenger side? Looks sharp.

That is a Honda S2000 seat.

Yep and it fits like a glove. The spacing all around the seat looks as if it came sock! It might be sitting a little high though, will have to see what to do with once I strip the car down.

I'll take more pics with both seats in, in the summer.

Interior1.jpg

Hi, Here's my 1974 2+2, was brought in from Australia, so thankfully it was rust free. I drove it for a few months and then some work on the car, exterior and engine, still have to do the interior...................

260z007.jpg

260z008.jpg

260z011.jpg

260z012.jpg

260z014.jpg

260z015.jpg

260z016.jpg260z023.jpg260z025.jpg260z026.jpg

Jay.

those tires are beautyful (and MASSIVE) by themselves. And on such a great looking car they seem incredible...

^ Not to offend anyone else because I know there are a lot of works in progress on this site and my car is nothing to brag about:

But that 2 + 2 is one that I ACTUALLY like! I'm not normally a fan of the 2 + 2, the odd one catches my eye. But that one just looks great!

^ Not to offend anyone else because I know there are a lot of works in progress on this site and my car is nothing to brag about:

But that 2 + 2 is one that I ACTUALLY like! I'm not normally a fan of the 2 + 2, the odd one catches my eye. But that one just looks great!

Agreed. That 2+2 really sets the standard for other 2+2 owners.