HybridZ

lets see your 240z-260z

Blakt Out, I would say that the picture of your car on the lift is the one I am most jealous of. Very nice running gear that I hope to do to mine some day.

That's my fave too. I really think it makes you assume so much about the rest of the car. Thanks for the kind words.

I really hope I didn't build it so far that I'm nervous to drive it hard/often. I've never been that kind of guy, but this one COULD make me worry.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine before the wreck

picture.php?albumid=170&pictureid=1506

picture.php?albumid=170&pictureid=1504

I so hate to hear of one getting in a wreck. I put my first car, a 78 2+2 through a barn backwards. After getting it out with a front end loader and getting it all squared away, I failed to yield to oncoming traffic at a redlight when taking a left and got t-boned. I was 16 then, and didn't have a car for the rest of high school (other than the last 2 months). That was a lesson learned the hard way.

my240z3.jpg

Rattle can paint job?

God it's scary, yours looks almost exactly like mine.

100_1241.jpg

As it sat a couple months ago, now it is in about a hundred little bitty pieces of Japanese steel.

Mine is a rattle can job where the black is, now you see why I ask.

(Don't tell the girlfriend I posted this picture - she hates it, she looks like a chubby asian).

no rattlecan... its john deer blitz black. sprayed on like any other paintjob. its great stuff. doesnt chalk up like primer or other matte colors. they sell it in a rattlecan but like any other rattlecan job on a car it would be blotchy. spraying from a gun makes anything lay out nicer though

• 3 weeks later...