HybridZ

North Texas RB'ers

260zShooter

Building mine up in Denton. Ordered mounts and finising up with paint this weekend. Hows yours comin along? Is it running? If so would like to see it. Im also pretty curious of how many z guys in NT are swappin rbs. Seen a couple 240sx with the swap. Anybody else?

I'm building a 74 260Z convertible with a fiberglass tilt fron end. The back end is also fiberglass and resembles a vet. I purchased my RB25 from JDMEnginsCorp in Richardson about a month ago. Planning on using McKinney Motorsport mounts for enging and trams. I would like to us a Greddy or similar intake and probably an HKS exhaust. I have not decieded on my fuel management system as of yet. What are you guys using?

Right now, I'm just waiting for this heat to break. It's too hot to get out there and do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It has been five yrs and you're still working on it . Taking your sweet time , huh . LOL . I'm in Denton , not an RB swap but an LS1 swap . Have any pic. ?

Yea, health issue have kept me from spending much time with it. I am currently working on an S13 dash swap and putting in a Painless wiring harness.I figured if I am going to  bastardize it with a chopped roof and RB25, why not do the dash too.  Hope to have it on the road by this summer.