HybridZ

RB25 Oil Pressure Problem

RB25/RB26 and Z32 oil pressure sending units are extremely prone to failure & low readings.

The sending unit completely failed on my 26 setup, it reads 0 all the time now. I put a Defi Oil Pressure gauge on it and it was reading 90psi at 3k rpms, (which is correct)

Seems as though the oil pressure was fine reading on here and a few other forums. Now we're having an overheating problem. One of the fans wasn't cutting on, so I went and rewired the fan, its working now. It takes longer to overheat, but it still does it. Everything seems upto spec. Are the RB's notorious for overheating for certain reasons?

Seems as though the oil pressure was fine reading on here and a few other forums. Now we're having an overheating problem. One of the fans wasn't cutting on, so I went and rewired the fan, its working now. It takes longer to overheat, but it still does it. Everything seems upto spec. Are the RB's notorious for overheating for certain reasons?

not on idle :-/

there are a couple of coolant mods.