HybridZ

Looking for information about a spoiler

tkach

Yea, you and me both. It is the old 3 piece spoiler they do not make anymore.

I have been looking for quite a while to find one but have been unsuccessful.

If only a company that was solvent could come in a do all of these parts again it would be great. But economics say that there is not enough of a market for these products just for S30s.

Maybe if I hit the Lottery this could be my new occupation and get out of the law enforcement business.

Tom

I got one in the garage that I am going to be selling soon. There is one problem it will be sold along with a Works body kit. I actually have two now that I think about it. One of them is at my Carbon Fiber guy's shop being copied to Carbon Fiber, after that I will be selling it(the old fiberglass one).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weber73

I happen to have one in the garage that will be going on the Z sooner or later. I got it by a stroke of luck. Some guy move and had a ton of Z parts. Said I could have anything I wanted for $50. That was one of manyjems I stole for $50 that day.

• 2 months later...
I found the company who make the spoiler pictured above. The company is in Canada . its 259.00 shipped to my door. Here's the link to the page just scroll down and you'll see it listed.

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/240z.html

I would do a search on this site about Showcars before ordering from them. I can't think of any people who have ordered from them and have been "satisfied," let alone have received their parts. Be afraid.

Davy

I made my own similar to that one using a 70s Trans Am Spoiler. The center section was a piece of cake to modify. The Plastic on the ends was a real pain. I think a 70s Camaro ends might work better if the plastic they are made out of is different.

zz6.jpg

zz5.JPG