HybridZ

Anyone want to loan me thier rotisserie in Texas??

Thomask

Looking at making one or buying one, but i think this is the only car i am planning on restoring and cant justify the cost.

Im in Houston, TX and if anyone has a body rotisserie i could borrow or rent that would be great. Im trying to strip down all the crap on the body. It is down to the bare unibody and its about that time to get under it and get this done.

Thanks.

Thomas.

I have one I'll sell you for a $150. But you'll have to come to Dallas to get it. I ready to get my 240Z off of it.

Do you have any pics of it? I would consider buying it, have no problem coming to garland. Just give me some more info about it, etc.

I am also looking for a place that can media blast my whole unibody/body parts if you know people there. I am mostly needing the rotisserie for welding repairs, body work, etc.

Let me know, i need one relatively fast.

thanks.

Problast in Dallas does all my media blasting. Z car and convertible challenger. Priced right and I recommend them. Do you come to dallas often to make the trips worth it? Truck trailer and gas could wipe out any savings real quick in travel time and expense.

www.problastdallas.com

oh cool thanks. There are a few places here in houston that do it also, but the cost to blast inside and out of the unibody, doors, hatch, hood, and fenders cost around $2000. Im looking to spend about $1200 max on blasting the whole car inside/out.

thanks for the reference.

I'll ty to gets some pics for you today.

ok cool, because i have a soda blasting company that can come to my house to blast this thing. i will have to have it on a rotisserie if i were to convince them to blast the underbody for a good price.

Does it fold up at all? I have a ford explorer but could have access to a small trailer if need be.