Post Your Desktop! (56k go away)

m4xwellmurd3r

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't help it, I am in love with Big-Phil's Car, I found this site because of his youtube videos. I change it at least twice week, earlier this week I had a pic of a 280z rear end I had got off this site. Then last week I had some other z on there, it will be different before then end of tonight probably.

1259869407.jpg

I can't help it, I am in love with Big-Phil's Car, I found this site because of his youtube videos, lol. I change it at least twice week, earlier this week I had a pic of a 280z rear end I had got off this site. Then last week I had some other z on there, lol, it will be different before then end of tonight probably.

Did you really "Laugh out Loud" twice while writing that paragraph, because I didn't think it was very funny at all? Perhaps an internal chuckle but not that funny.

My desktop is blank as I very rarely get a chance to look at it. Always have a window open.

Did you really "Laugh out Loud" twice while writing that paragraph, because I didn't think it was very funny at all? Perhaps an internal chuckle but not that funny.

My desktop is blank as I very rarely get a chance to look at it. Always have a window open.

Umm, no but I guess that's just something that's been programed into my head (I am a teenager) Mine is now a white 240z with Advan wheels Carbon ZG's and a BRE style spoiler.

Is the paragraph better now?